HUGE CAFÉ DIGITAL AND IN-STORE EXPERIENCE
Both a gathering spot and R&D lab by HUGE inc.
HUGE inc. rolled out a variety of retail concepts including physical retail and e-commerce. Huge identified a real need and opportunity for a differentiated café experience in Midtown, Atlanta. So the company opened a café in September 2015.
I was the product lead and designed ordering ahead journey map, order-ahead mobile app development, café Apple Watch app & iPad companion app and branding design mockup.
DIGITAL EXPERIENCE EXPLORATIONS
Ordering ahead journey map
Order-ahead Consumer Mobile App Development
Huge ATL delivers the design and development of a consumer-facing mobile app that facilitates the ordering & payment of Café menu & merchandise items before or while user is en-route to Café. The order-ahead mobile app consists of three (3) primary features:
- User Profile: saves relevant user data including; favorite menu/merch’ items & Apple Pay or Stripe profile
- Ordering: enables users to review, select, & save menu/merch’ items for purchasing
- Purchasing: processes credit card payments to complete orders (Apple Pay or Stripe – Huge will not store cc info in any of our databases)
The order-ahead mobile app integrates directly with the Clover POS to facilitate in-store order production and fulfillment.
Café Apple Watch app & iPad companion app
We also delivered the design and development of an in-store Apple Watch app as well as an iPad companion app for the purposes of digitally facilitating café staff receipt, production, & fulfillment of orders placed via the Order-ahead Consumer Mobile App. Primary features include:
- Notification of new order
- Prioritize order queue based on algorithm of location proximity & time of order
BRANDING AND PACKAGE
Branding and package design
Store space and design
This Agency’s New Coffee Shop, Open to the Public, Is Both Gathering Spot and R&D Lab by ADWEEK
Huge Expands From Marketing to Coffee in Midtown by EATER
Restaurants Are Cashing In on Pokémon Go Madness by Bon Appétit
What agency Huge learnt after paying for Pokémon Go 'lures' by Campaign Live